Monday 30 April 2012

Jenny Craig Launches New Ambassadors: Dame Edna & Barry Humphries!

Dame Edna & Barry Humphries
National Treasure Dame Edna Everage and her adoring manager Barry Humphries get serious about their health and pledge to shed 33lbs each with JENNY CRAIG and their healthy diet plans. With the megastar and her manager about to embark on their farewell tour, Edna states the dramatic change is necessary in the interests of their health and, as role models, the health of their public.

“Possums, Barry and I both appreciate the influence we have over our adoring public. Just like the Beckhams, people follow and copy our every move. And lately, well let’s be brutally honest, we’ve let ourselves go and haven’t been good role models. I have a wardrobe full of breathtaking gowns but I have to hold my breath to wear them …only three gowns fit me these days. When I'm on stage, I have to suck in my tummy because I fear my dress will burst at the seams. Just like my dear friend Mel B, I’m hoping to get my pre-baby body back! While that was many years ago the outcome should be the same with the help of JENNY CRAIG.

“I’ve always had a nice little double chin, but recently it’s turned into a quadruple chin. I want to live a long time and I am ready for JENNY CRAIG,” said Edna.

Barry Humphries also worries about Edna’s weight. “We were in London recently and Edna’s looks were savaged by one critic in particular who described her as rather ‘tubby’. Well, that was a wake up call for both of us, especially with our so-called “farewell” tour, ‘Eat, Pray, Laugh’, about to start in June.

"We want everyone to rally behind us on Jenny’s ‘Edna Forever’ campaign. Edna is a legend; she deserves the very best. We may be approaching our early twilight years - or as I like to call them, our ‘after lunch years’ - but Edna has some sage advice to impart regardless of your age," said Mr Humphries.

Barry also admits he has his own problems with food and will be supporting Edna and encouraging all men to think about their health.

"I have a problem with food and I’m not ashamed to admit it. Don’t forget, you can get help. There’s no shame in a man getting help. It’s a shame if you don’t!"

Find out why Edna chose JENNY CRAIG, why she has a tapeworm as a family pet and her tips for looking like a megastar by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment